Saturday, February 4, 2017

Review: Baseball Hat Clip Light - Energizer

 I love this light.  I have used it for work many times.  Here is one thing that I use it for all the time. I string tennis rackets for myself and others when they ask.  In years past I could see the holes in the frame to snake the string through even in low light conditions, but in the past few years I've noticed I needed more light.  It doesn't help that the lighting in the stringing room is not ideal, so this is my solution.  I either clip it on my hat or just point it to the place I need to get a good view.  I've had this light for probably close to a decade, not sure.  But it is a trooper.  It works and has made my life easier plus it's cool.  Did I tell you a love flashlights.  This one is a great idea for anyone that works on things mechanical and wears baseball caps.  It's more comfortable than the head-strap lights for caving or serious exploration of dark places like attics or sheds with no electric.



This one LED version of the hat clip light is ideal for such purposes.    It probably has a lithium battery that means in general it will last forever unless I leave it on and run it down.  Since I only use it periodically it may be a lifetime light.  I highly recommend it.










The one shown below is a 3 LED version so it is much more expensive than the one I have.  You can probably find the less expensive one at Wal Mart or a hardware store.













No comments:

Post a Comment